Business & Press Inquiries
Popcorn Rocket is a silly food based old-school arcade space shooter. Pilot the Popcorn Rocket as you blast through hordes of food spaceships in order to save the galaxy from the evil Nebula Empire! With a wacky cast of heroes and villains, Popcorn Rocket will leave your stomach wanting more!
– Old school arcade top-down space shooter combat with fluid controls, 16-bit sprites, and intense action, giving you that classic arcade feel from the 80’s and 90’s.
– Incredibly silly cast of food based characters and spaceships. Fully voiced with even sillier food puns and dialogue.
– Intense top-down space shooter combat that keeps the player on the edge of their seat as this game is no walk in the park. A shooter with a capital “S” that forces the player to be aware at all times and adapt to different enemy formations and difficult bosses.
– Killer soundtrack with 8-bit, 16-bit, and orchestrated music that gets the player into the groove of blasting away food spaceships in outer space.
– Full controller and keyboard support.
Download high quality screenshots, logos, and character images below.
Watch the Trailer!
About Battle Geek Plus
Battle Geek Plus is a Multimedia Production Company and Game Development Studio based out of Orange County, CA founded by Ryan Molina in 2011. Over the past decade, Battle Geek Plus has created video promos and reviews for some of the top gaming companies before moving fully moving into game development in 2021. Our goal is to create wacky, fun, and crazy games in our own unique style for all ages and audiences.
More information can be found on our website at battlegeekplus.com